* English is the official language when you submit your paper and make the presentation. 会务组只接收全英文稿件，参会报告时也需用全英文交流。
2. Academic Ethics
Articles submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic. Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1). Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2). Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3). Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4). Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist"
Formatting and Paper Length Limitation
Please follow the instructions of the Template when
Template Download (MS-Word)
For accepted papers, one registration covers 5 pages including tables, figures and references, and additional pages will be chargeable.
* One full paper should be within 4 Pages ≤ Paper Length ≤ 10 Pages. If the paper is more than 5 pages, the extra pages should be charged. 全文投稿需控制在4满页至10页的稿件页数范围，超出5页部分将收取超页费。
* If you want to publish a paper and
attend the conference, please submit a full paper with at least 4 full
* If you only want to make a presentation only, please submit your abstract with 200-400 words only. 只参会不进行文章发表，只需投200-400字的摘要到会务组。
1. Please log in the iConf. Submission System and upload your paper
2. You can also send the paper to email@example.com